Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Swagger Wagon

Last weekend, Zak and I had to kiss our 1999 Toyota Solara goodbye.  Unfortunately, the cost to fix the car was worth more than the 205,000 miler.  The Solara was my first car I bought, my Junior year of college.  I loved that car and have so many memories. 

We ended up checking out a number of cars at the Toyota and Honda dealerships- Highlanders, Pilots; and yes, even the MINIVAN's!  After test driving them, we decided on the Toyota Sienna.  It's probably the nicest car I've actually had even though it is a minivan.  It has Navigation, DVD, heated seated, power everything.  Most importantly, Harleigh LOVES it.  Every time she goes in, she points at the DVD and says "moo-bie".  Next on our "To do List", buy more children's movies.  I'm not sure how much more Baby Einstein I can swallow.

Also, check out how "cool" it is to own a Swagger Wagon these days.  I'll get everyone hooked! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4

No comments: