Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

I'm dedicating this post to my Top 5 Guilty Pleasures...

1- Reality TV (all of the Real Housewives, Survivor, Amazing Race, Jersey Shore, Most Eligible Dallas) If the show is on Bravo - there's a good chance it's on my DVR.

2- Chocolate- I have always loved a delicious chocolaty treat.  Now that I'm pregnant it's even more of a staple in my diet.

3- Celebrity Gossip Magazines- Nothing is better on a really cold day, or distracts me so much I don't realize I'm at the gym  like a little Brangelina drama! The crossword puzzles in my mag's are the only ones I can complete to- Crazy man, married to Katie Holmes _____ Cruise!

4- Shopping for babies.  I love to shop for Harleigh and baby boy Kamm.  I love finding the perfect cheetah/animal print outfit with accessories for my little girl or the best little athletic gear complete with shoes and hat for my little guy!  This is a guilty pleasure Zak and I do NOT share. (The others, believe it or not, we do! :))

5- Facebook-  I love to see what friends are up to.  It's such a great way to keep in touch, share pictures, etc. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...so we have one guilty pleasure in common and it rhymes with ocolate!
Gigi