Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy 31st Birthday, Sister

I'm more of a "pictures" person. I've always enjoyed magazines or picture books to long novels. (It's a good thing my kids are young and I can handle their 10 page picture book with no more than a sentence on each page. As soon as they get into Babysitter Club or Twilight, I'm going to have to tap out and let Zak take over.)
 But, this post is not about me, it's about my sister. Today, we celebrate her 31st year of life! Old- I know. Ging, I love the relationship we have and am so blessed to have such a fun, outgoing, creative, thoughtful, smart sister in my life. Here are some pictures from our recent Maine trip of my BFF- Ginger Lynn Dean (a-ling)! :)
 
Not many people know this but my sister is a ninja. I guess it's something she picked up growing up in the Trailerhood Park in Indiana, PA

Ginger is an awesome photog. Very creative. Some would say she "gets shots almost as good as Eidi Photo". I'm just the messenger on this comment.

For those that don't know Ginger has a smokin' hot sister :) Sorry guys, she's married.

Ginger is an amazing mom, wife, and all around family women. This picture shows how much her boys adore, love, and respect her...or the ground.
Brooksie, look up and lovingly at your mom!
Landon, watch the hand, sir!
Okay, maybe this is not the right photo for the caption.  Next.

Another fun factoid about yours truly, she is an amazing singer and a founder of the popular girls, Christian group "Sisters in Christ". You should of heard of them, they're on top of all the Billboard Music charts. Spice Girls have nothing on them.
Ginger glows. I mean, literally, she glows. She is a walking billboard for Banana Boat SPF 100+. As my hubby says, "Ginger repeals the sun". I guess she'll be laughing in a few years when we all look like we 80 and she still looks 25. But, until then...

Ginger is a wonderful aunt. She shows so much love to my kids. No joke here, thanks for loving my kids like they were your own. If anything ever happens to Zak or I, I know my kids would be in good hands with you in their life.

I just love this photo, probably because it's from the "Eidi Photo" collection. Beautiful sister!

My dad in his signature shirt and his two favorites- Ginger and Lawson!

Love you, Ging. I hope you have a great day and enjoy this post. My blog is my gift to you. Unfortunately, there is no monetary value so I'll still have to buy you a gift too...dang! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the thoughtful pictorial BDay wishes. Well done Eidi!

birfday girl said...

I love this. Best gift ever and soooo funny. Typical Eidi. Love you sister