Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

For some reason this year, Christmas music couldn't come on soon enough.  A few things I'm excited about this holiday season:

- Holiday Cooking with my Food Network expert, Ginger
- Dressing Harleigh up in her many festive Christmas outfits, completed with accessories, of course!
- Pictures of our family of 3 in front of our Christmas tree
- Picture on Santa's lap (oh, and I guess one with Harleigh on Santa's lap too! haha)
- Visit from Mimi and Bibi
- Seeing the Christmas decorations timed with music in the area (I know of 2 homes that do that- and they're much closer than McAdenville)
- Christmas Exchange with the Book Club gals
- GIFTS- for those that know me, this is my love language! (hint, hint Zak! ;))
- Christmas Crawl with the Carlisle's, Locke's, Zoe, and Bradbury's
- Christmas Exchange with the Bradbury family

Hopefully this puts everyone in the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

the food network expert :) said...

I cant wait to see your picture on santa's lap... that totally seems like somethign the blue eyeshadow bandits would do! hahah