Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Zachary P. Kamm!

Today is Zak's 30th 29th Birthday!  For the past 5 1/2 years God has blessed me with an amazing husband, who I love more today than the day we met.  We've been through so much together and I couldn't imagine doing it with a more patient and loving man.   I love him so much!  Be sure to wish him a happy birthday today!

5 Fun Facts about Zak:

1. He loves TWIZZLERS.  This is not a joke, Twizzlers are his favorite candy.  I prefer something more chocolaty, but Z loves this strawberry goodness.
2. He has an ultra-sensitive belly button.  I guess we have Pete and Jere to thank for this one.  You can't lightly brush up against Zak's belly button without him freaking out.  He's says it's because his brothers would torture him as a kid and tickle his belly, and he's had an issue with it ever since.
3. Zak was/is a Thespian. He minored in Theatre to pursue this dream of his in college. As most of you know, when we went on our first date, he told me he wanted to be an actor/model.  I'll keep you posted on when Hollywood calls.
4. P stands for Perfect! Zak went to the dentist 3 years ago and the receptionist asked if the P in Zachary P. Kamm stood for "Perfect"? He's stuck with it ever since.  (For those that are curious, it's really Philip).
5. Zak is a STEELERS fan.  Zak traded in his love for the Panthers when the picked up Jimmy Clausen, he still has yet to burn his clothes, but he's no longer a Panthers fan.  He now bleeds, Black and Gold.  Can you blame him?  Panthers are AWFUL!!

Happy Birthday, Zak!  I love you so much!

2 comments:

Jupiter Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I knew he'd leave the "dark" side. If we can only convince Dean that he too can reap the benefits and fun of supporting a good/non-felon football team! mom