Monday, March 14, 2011

One Proud Wife!

I'm excited to announce that Zak will be starting a new job this month!  He's been so diligent and focused on this and I know it's something that's been on his mind.  It's something we've been praying about, and been specific in our prayers that God would only open a door he wanted us to walk through. 

Zak will be a Sales Representative with Garco, Inc. (a waste disposal and recycling services company located in Asheboro, NC).  Don't worry, we won't be moving, Zak will be going into the office 1 day/week, on the road 3 days/week, and working from the home office 1/week.  So it is a good mix of travel and Zak is excited about listening to Sports Talk as much as he wants on those trips and not hearing complaints from Harleigh ;) and me.

Zak, I'm so proud of you.  I'm looking forward to this new endeavor and chapter in our lives.  Thank you for working so hard and being so positive.  You have set a great example, and kept us focused that only God can open and close opportunities and that our security needs to be in Him.  I love you so much!  Congratulations!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for Zak as well. Zak will be a great employee, I'm sure. Yeah...Zak!!! Gigi