Monday, May 9, 2011

Harleigh has the bestest mom ever!

Since Heidi loves to create top 5 lists, I thought I would create one for her for Mother's Day.

#5:  Heidi is an amazing nurturer!  Growing up with two older brothers we were not very nurturing to one another to say the least.  If Harleigh falls, gets sick, or needs someone to hold her, Heidi seems to know it before Harleigh does!  She is terrific at being there for Harleigh no matter how "small" a fall or bump she might have.

#4:  Heidi loves family time!  It's a true blessing to have a wife who wants nothing more than to spend time with Harleigh and I.  We watch tv (ONLY when Harleigh is asleep) that really shows how are our generation is very "me", and selfish, and puts family way down on there list of priorities.  Heidi is AWESOME at putting Harleigh and I at the top of  the list and we wouldn't want it any other way.

#3:  Heidi is an amazing cook!  She is very creative when it comes to feeding Harleigh and myself.  Harleigh always eats better when Mom is feeding her or eating next to her.  We are truly blessed that we get great home cooked meals=)

#2:  Heidi has let me back in as a Carolina Panther fan, and Harleigh too!  When the Panthers drafted Cam Newton and soon will demote Jimmy Clausen, I will be a Panther fan once again.  Don't worry, I have great respect for the Steelers and will continue to hope they do well, just not as much as the Pathers (That is what Heidi sometimes refers to them as instead of Panthers, inside joke).

#1:  Heidi has become an extraordinary women/mother of God.  She always makes sure Harleigh says her prayers at night and before meals.  She continuously prays for Harleigh's well being and is always quick to give God thanks for all He has blessed us with.  I thank God every day for the blessing he has given Harleigh and I with the bestest mom ever!

1 comment:

Jonathan Guthmann said...

Well put my friend. Same goes for the woman of our household. I don't know how they do it, but I thank God every day that they do! Super MOMS are the best!