Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hair Bow

Today I realized after being at the office for a few hours and in a few meetings I had a little something "extra" in the accessories department-one of Harleigh's pink polka dot hair clips. As we were getting her ready this morning, we were "accessorising" and she wanted mom to have some "boootiful" accessories and put a hair clip in my hair (to compliment the barrette I already had in). With breakfast, lunch, getting work stuff packed up I completely forgot until I used the restroom at work around lunch time. Nothing says "professional career woman" like two hair accessories one of which is a pink hair clip! Harleigh 1 Mommy 0!

1 comment:

the Artist's aunt said...

I cant even imagine - in a few years its going to be:
Harleigh 75,435 Mom 2
or
Landon 86,242, Mom 2

hahaha! Oh kids!