Friday, September 10, 2010

BOOK CLUB


BOOK CLUB GIRLS
(Left to Right: Katie, Angie, Most beautiful and influential book club member-Me, Beth- preggers with Mary Grier, and the one who started it all- Natalie) Not pictured: Jenn, Liz, Sarah, Bryn



I'm sure when you read the title of this post, most of you thought, "Okay, this is a joke". Actually, no, I am in a book club. I've been in it for over a year now. I haven't quite "read" a book yet though. I have been watching the movie for the books that we do read. (And by "we" I mean all the other girls in the book club.)


I'm taking it up a notch this month and my girlfriend, Katie, got the book on CD so I can be part of the book discussion and not just be the movie critic. The book we are reading/listening to is "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" by Mark Haddon.


Any good, easy, SHORT reads you can recommend to our book club? (Preferably one that has a movie, in case I run out of time? :) )

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Landon has a great book you can borrow... called Animal Colors... it's really short (5 pgs) and also fun to hold and look at!

Unfortunately there is no movie that goes with this book, so you'll have to read it!

Anonymous said...

I like "how to" books.