Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy 1 Year Birthday, Julia!

Julia,

Happy Birthday, BFF!  I had so much fun celebrating with you last weekend!  Thanks for being a great friend and showing  me the ropes at school.  I'm bummed we won't be in the same class anymore, but I'm excited I'll be able to peek in and get to watch you eat from the "big girl" table.  Also, I don't know what I'm going to do without being able to turn to you everyday with my hair questions.  Thanks for being such a great friend, Julia!  I'm looking forward to celebrating many more birthday's together.

Thanks,
Harleigh!

2 comments:

Katie (& Julia) Hoos said...

Thanks Har Har! My mom just read me your message. My you are quite gifted tha tyou are writing and typing. And this might not come as a shocker, but my crazy mom had tears in her eyes. :) Thanks for being a great friend/cousin!! Can't wait for your birthday bash. Less than 6 months!!

Anonymous said...

time for fun with your p-ssy soon