Friday, October 1, 2010

Daddy Daughter Weekend

This weekend will be the first time I leave Zak and Harleigh for a night. I'm not worried at all, I know Harleigh will be on her best behavior while mom's away, and be a complete "angel" for daddy!

I'm heading to Hot Springs with a few girls from book club.  We leave Sat around lunch, and when we get there we have a mineral bath waiting for us along with massages to follow!  I'm hoping it's a relaxing and restful night!  

I'm looking forward to my "Girls Night Away", but I'm definitely going to miss spending time with Zak and Har Har.

I know Zak has some fun plans for him and Harleigh while I'm away.  He and his BFF Jason have a day full of watching College Football without any interruptions from the wife.  Jason sent me this text "Tell your hubby I'm up for a '2 men, a baby, and some college football' party on Sat".  I'm glad to see Jason is willing to hang out with a baby on a Sat night.  And yes ladies, he's SINGLE!!!  Check out his blog: http://theunretiredrunner.blogspot.com/?spref=fb 

Pictures to come of mommy's night away....
 

1 comment:

bryn alexandra said...

hey I didn't know you had a blog! Awesome :) Can't wait for our weekend away!