Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trip to the Riverbanks Zoo, South Carolina

Daddy and Harleigh can't wait to see all the animals!

Harleigh more interested in the kid next to her than the bears!


100+ old turtles, giving my Great Grandma Saft (101) a run for her money!

Elephants

Cruisin' the zoo!

Gardens

Silverback and Harleigh both chillin'

eww...snakes!

One of Harleigh's favorite's "blower" (we're still working on the "f")

We had a great time at the zoo!  Zak did such a great job organizing this birthday gift, and I loved it!  Harleigh even gave a birthday gift and took a nap while we were there (for those that don't know, she doesn't like to sleep in many places other than her bed).  Hope you enjoy the pictures, all taken with my birthday gift, my new camera!!  Thanks again, Zak, you are wonderful!

2 comments:

Jason B said...

Great pics!

Landon said...

Dear Aunt Heidi, when are you gonna post something new... I've seen these zoo pics like three times already!

Love, Landon