Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Aunt Again?

As I've mentioned, my sister and I are pregnant together again!  The amazing thing about it is that we don't plan it.  It always "happens". The difference this time around is that time instead of our due dates being 3 1/2 weeks apart we're 8 weeks.  Ginger's due date was Jan 6th, and no baby has come yet or sign that they want to come out and meet their favorite aunt.  Ginger's one of those crazy mom's that waits until the baby's arrival to find out the sex. It will be nice to have our two kiddos close in age like Harleigh and Landon.  It's been such a blessing to have had that experience and has really allowed my sister and I to become even closer, lean on each other, and to enjoy being mom's together.  I look forward to meeting baby Dean and am guessing it will come 1/12/12 and will be a boy!  I'll be sure to update the blog with pictures as soon as we meet him/her.

2 comments:

sister said...

Hey, I'm holding up my end of the deal and pushing out this pregnancy longer... you'll need to do your part and get things going early on your end. Mid-Feb works for us!! :) Cant wait for another set of cousin photoshoots!! :)

Cassie Bradbury said...

And the other difference is they will both have another cousin their same age this time around too!