Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bradbury Family Christmas

Christmas Eve was spent at Gigi and Papa's house.  My mom made ham (my fave) , then the kids opened their gifts, and finally my favorite holiday tradition the annual Christmas present hunt.  We've been doing this for years and it's something Zak and I have added to our Kamm traditions.  You hide the gift, and give 5 clues leading to the gift.  Whoever is stuck with my dad writing the clues, just give up, you probably won't find your gift until next Christmas!  Below are pictures of Harleigh and Landon opening their gifts- I didn't do a good job of getting anyone else in the pictures of opening their gifts.  Christmas is for the kids, right?

Dinner time

I don't think Landon could smile any bigger or  his eyes would pop into his head

Har and Gigi- mom  you should print and frame

opening gifts


more opening
I still have lots more pictures from the holidays I'll be updating.  Stay tuned!

No comments: