Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome Brooks Matthew Dean!

I'm an aunt for the 6th time!  Ginger and Dean welcomed their second baby- Brooks Matthew Dean into the world on 1/16/12 at 4:07am.  He was 7lbs 15 oz and 21 in long.  Ginger is quite the trooper and didn't have time to receive an epidural.  I'm sure her "cool, calm nature" didn't really hit nurses that she was in labor and that the baby was coming.  If I'm able to go the more natural route with a VBAC this time around, everyone in the hospital and surrounding Charlotte area will know that I'm in labor, and I need an epidural ASAP.  I don't care if I'm 1 cm dilated, get the anesthesiologist here STAT!  Ginger and baby Brooks are recovering well.  He's so cute and little.  He doesn't look much like Landon did, he pulls more from the Dean side.  I personally think he looks like Dean's brother, Ryan.  I look forward to seeing his little personality unfold and I'm super excited that our little guy will have a cousin his age that he'll be close to like Harleigh and Landon.  Congratulations again Dean family! Pictures to come as soon as I can upload them.

No comments: