Saturday, April 14, 2012

Don't Jinx It!

I really hope I don't jinx it, but this week (Wed night) Lawson slept from 11:15pm- 7am.  We've been struggling with getting him to sleep long stretches through the night.  He typically would sleep for 2-4 hr stretches, and one night he was up from 1am-7am (I was ready to take out a second mortgage and get a baby nurse after that night). 

We've tried everything- keeping him awake throughout the day, feeding every 2-3hrs throughout the day, cluster feedings at night, grip water, and nothing seemed to work consistently.  But, at 6 weeks Lawson gave us a wonderful present and slept through the night.  I think part of it is that he has a little cold and is tired and trying to fight that, but I'm hopeful that if we can keep the routine the same we'll continue to get more rest!  Thank you, Lawsy!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Yay Lawsie! Keep up the good work :)