Monday, August 23, 2010

Some People Need to Learn the Hard Way

I love, love, love, love, love my husband.  I think he's a wonderful dad and can't imagine my life and Harleigh's life without him.  There are things Zak does (on a daily basis) that make me laugh (sometimes to the point of crying).  One time was when Harleigh was about 5 weeks old. 

Harleigh is the type of kid that will scream if she has a drop of pee in her diaper, but will sit in a "dirty" diaper all day long.  Since the poops don't smell too bad at that age, we wouldn't notice if she had one unless we took a little peek.  When she would get fussy, Zak came up with this idea to put his finger in her diaper to eliminate the cause of fussiness with a pee diaper.  Well, one day he wasn't so lucky, and stuck his finger in there and yelled for me to come in and take her so he could wash his hands.  He's since then stopped using the very effective "finger in diaper" technique.

I love you, Zak.  Thank you for bringing a smile to my face!


1 comment:

Sara Upchurch said...

she is such a cutie...i need to see her in person pronto!